Monday, 6 August 2007

Searching the living

Oggi ho finalmente incominciato quella che io chiamo ‘La ricerca dei vivi’. Per cominciare, le persone nella mia list con email o su facebook sono stati i primi con cui stabilire un primo contatto. Non ho idea di come la mia richiesta verra’ presa... Confesso che anch’io avrei qualche dubbio se avessi ricevuto un messaggio simile, pero’ mi conforta il fatto che sono molto visibile su internet, pertanto se qualcuno ha dubbi puo’ scroprire di me parecchio dalle fonti ufficiali!




Today I finally started what I called the 'Search for the living'. The contacts in my list with email or facebook entry were the first I’m attempting to connect with. I have no idea about what kind of reactions this will produce… I’d be a bit weary myself if I received a similar message, but on the other side I’m aware that I’m very visible and prominent on the Net, therefore people can look me up if they want to!

No comments: